Monday 29 October 2012

Colours, 5 elements and the Organs of the body

Let's talk about the colours, recently I realise that my child had some problems with his school work. I use dowsing to check for the source of the problem, I was surprise that the colours of his energy field was off.
I simply ask the dowsing system to balance all the colours in his energy field and he showed improvement in his school work.

As colours are related to our chakras, it is important to have a check to see if we maybe under any stress that we are not consciously aware of. A simply thumb of rule is the first 4 primary colours(red,orange,yellow,green) has to do with stress in the physical body. The next 3 colours(blue,purple,white) has to do with mental stress. If you detected any in-balance, simply pick up your pendulum and ask to balance all the colours in your energy field to 100% balance.

The above can be apply to the 5 elements in your body and the place you are at (your home), similarly you can also balance all the organs in your body and ask that the health level of all the organs of your body be raised to 100%.
The 5 elements are metal, wood, fire, water, earth.( corresponding organs- lungs, liver, heart, kidneys, stomach)
Thank you for viewing. I appreciate you.
Have a Great Day!
Today is a good day!
Thank you very much!
I appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment