Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sharing Some Results

Some time back I shared with everyone about these nuts, I am happy to report that there were many positive feedback from people who have used them. Some of the benefits reported - stress relief, increase energy, easier getting into meditation, and pain relief.
If any readers made and use them please let me know if you experienced similar results.
In a recent interview, Raymon Grace shared about sending energy to unclog water pipes buried under a concrete floor. The sentiments in the pipes was remove just by his thoughts and washed out physically.  If this can be done what is there that one cannot achieve with a positive mind.
Another dowse I like to share that I found to very helpful - please balance the bloodflow to all the organs of my body for optimum good health and vitality. Thank you.
Wishing all A Wonderful Day!
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.



No comments:

Post a Comment