Thursday 11 December 2014

A Prayer


Sometimes we face problems with our loved ones, people close to us, we feel upset when they are not sensitive with what they have said or done. This is exactly the perfect time to use dowsing, do not get caught up with emotions, first take a deep breath, look at what is the cause of the upset, did your loved one say something that create some worries for you, or fear or cause anxiety in you.

You see whenever you feel a negative emotion it is because something is affecting your peace of mind. Once you identify the negative emotions that is affecting you, ask your dowsing system to neutralize and transform them. This will bring you to a better position to be able to help your loved ones, you can then proceed to identify the reasons and causes that made them behave in the way that cause your concerns in the first place.

Everything is only temporary, energy can be changed, so we can always change the situation that is not pleasing for us. I think most of us who dowse or practice energy works have been clearing ourselves daily and some of us may have the view that 'it can't be me that is at fault here, whenever we have problems.' But whose peace of mind was disturbed, our own, so its back to the drawing board to figure what went wrong. There is no right or wrong, it could be a misalignment in energy that was not corrected in time, or maybe unconscious guilt that we may have, but it is only temporary, just correct this and move on.

I like to share this prayer with everyone, may all of you be blessed with your own miracles today.
Thank you
Love
Alan

I offer only miracles today,
For I would have them be returned to me.
Father, a miracle reflects Your gifts to me, Your Son. And every one I give returns to me, reminding me the law of love is universal. Even here, it takes a form which can be recognized and seen to work. The miracles I give are given back in just the form I need to help me with the problems I perceive. Father, in Heaven it is different, for there, there are no needs. But here on earth, the miracle is closer to Your gifts than any other gift that I can give. Then let me give this gift alone today, which, born of true forgiveness, lights the way that I must travel to remember You.
Peace to all seeking hearts today. The light has come to offer miracles to bless the tired world. It will find rest today, for we will offer what we have received.








No comments:

Post a Comment