Friday 10 April 2015

Water and you!



Water will be the next big thing, clean drinking water, Raymon Grace is the one of the few people that uses dowsing to energize water, he has put it on a DVD, if you have not bought one, please go get yourself a copy. Imagine a world having a shortage of clean drinkable water, and you have this DVD that cleans up the water, do I need to join the dots for you? Raymon has even remove arsenic from water and has many testimonials to prove this. 

Go to his website and order your copy soon, or you may be missing more than the few dollars spent on this DVD. (http://www.raymongraceprojects.com/tapes.htm)
I am not promoting a DVD, this could be the most important thing to have in the near future. 

In the last posting, the video introduce G7 neutrino pipe, this is a wonderful product with a breakthrough technology from Japan, it may cost a bit of money but it needs no maintenance, and will last 10 years, divide the cost over this and you will find that it is actually a very worthwhile product to have. Many people who have used this products have report miraculous results from serious diseases. I am using one too. 

As a wise old lady(lived over 100 years) once told me- 'Choose Love over Prudence', would you not love yourself or your loved ones enough to spend some money to have something that is so valuable and crucial to your health. 

Many people want free products or they want others to do the work for them, Raymon call this spiritual welfare, what you give or don't comes back to you, time to stand up, move forward and do the work. Money is like flowing river, when you hoard it, it jams and no more water will come flowing down, just spend your money without worrying and you will see more flowing to you. I am telling you from my own experience. 

I hope I am not offending anyone, or made people believe that I am selling the above products, it is your choice to use or not to use these, but I hope you are getting my message about water and the future.

Thank you
Alan
Together-Divine


   


Dear Raymon,
I received your DVD about a month ago, I put a gallon of water in front of the TV and played the DVD. After you energized the water I put a little of it down my well. Ray I live on the shore of lake Champlain, and all my life all my neighbor's and I have had to put up with bad water in the wells. The rock here is black slate , this gives the water a rotten egg smell, after spending a lot of money on trying to get rid of the smell most of us realized that this was the cost of having a house down by the lake. After I put the energized water down the well, I walked my dog's in the back yard, all I could smell was rotten eggs, as I do when I run the garden hose, I could see what looked like vapors rising up from the ground all over the back yard. I walk my dogs every night and never have I seen anything like that before. Well my wife Frances started to notice a softness in the water when she did the washing, and over the next few week's the smell of rotten egg's became less noticeable. Last week I had a visit from my cousin, that had not been to my house since I put the energized water down the well, he noticed right off no smell, he ran water into his hand and still no smell. Ray you have done for me what no amount of money could do. I thank you from the bottom of my hart, you are truly a grate man with special powers that need to be realized for the better good of the Earth and man kind.







No comments:

Post a Comment