Tuesday 13 August 2013

Sharing Some Insights

Last night there was strong energy shifts and it happen again this morning, please remember to neutralize all ill effects of all energy shifts upon yourself. Some of you may feel it strongly and others might not, but look around and see what is happening, you may notice more people calling in sick, people behaving weird but one of the things I noticed for myself is the number of mentally disturbed people showing up at my work place and where I live.

Some of these people have been hanging around my neighborhood for some time now but they usually keep to themselves, when the energy shoots up, some of them will start to sing in loud voices where ever they are. This always lets me know that the energy is going up never need to dowse or feel it, look around you and you may notice the same. I like to share some of the things that Raymon Grace has written before because these came to my attention last night.

We had learned that everything has a frequency.  I don't think I found anything yet that does not.  The human body has a frequency --- there is an ideal frequency for the human body.   Only one in several thousand are on that frequency, but there is an ideal frequency for the human body.
     
Various diseases have frequencies.  So do emotions.  There's a frequency for love, there's a frequency for hate and fear and depression and joy and happiness and all these things.  The good news is:  You have the ability to change these frequencies.  The human mind has a lot more capability than most people realize.   We've done some pretty fair stuff with it, but we have not yet scratched the surface.
     
Let me simplify this for you.  You say  "Well, how do you do this?"   I use what I call a Dowsing System because I'm a Dowser.   I usually use that system because it works.   But what if you are not a Dowser?  Then, you can say a prayer.  I don't think it makes a lot of difference.  All that dowsing is --- is a way to focus intent.  Which is basically what a prayer is.   All I ever do, is:  Ask.   I don't really do anything myself.  I "just" ask.  You'll get a lot more accomplished in life, if you ask, then you will if you don't ask.   So ask.

  There was an experiment --- and I'm quoting what I have been told here --- Marilyn (Gang, from the Toronto Dowsers) did some research on it --- that there was a gentleman who won a Nobel Prize for his work (Dr. Alexis Carrel won a Nobel Prize for his work in the field of transplantation) --- he took a heart of a chicken and in laboratory conditions --- he reduced the surface tension of water, fed nutrition to this heart, which was still alive, and removed the waste material from the cells.  But the experiment had to be discontinued --- after 37 years.  Because the thing never died.  

  We had a client, in Richmond, Virginia, about 2 months ago.  I had never met this woman -- she lives 300 miles away.  She was on heavy doses of morphine and wanted to reduce the dosage.  Her doctor told her that it was medically impossible, that no one had ever done that and it could not be done.   So she called me.  I don't have any kind of a degree, so I don't know that it can't be done.   We call this Intelligent Ignorance.  We don't know that it can't be done so we just do it anyway.   Actually, that's how Walter built the Flower of Life.  He consulted some engineers and they told him it couldn't be done, so he had no choice.  He built it anyway.
    
On the phone, I told the woman:  Put your glass on the table and I'll see what I can do for you.  I energized the water to reduce her body's dependency upon morphine.  She cut the dosage by 30% the first week.  It's not supposed to be possible to do that.  I didn't know that, I didn't believe it, and she believed me instead of the other advice she got and she was able to do it.

 You have to be careful with this.  A friend who wasn't feeling too well called me.  She, too, lives a couple hundred miles away.   I said, we probably need to cleanse all the waste material out of your body.  We did.  It gave her diarrhea.   I energized the water with the intent to cleanse the waste material from her body and it worked.  She had diarrhea all the next day.  So sometimes be a little careful as to what you do with it.
    
Let's get back to some semi scientific evidence.   3 years ago, I received a phone call from a lady in California --- someone I did not know --- who had a well in California, who had a well that was very badly polluted.  It got even more polluted during the rainy season because of the surface water seeping in to it.   She wanted to know if I could do something with it.  I said:  I don't know, we can try, and see what happens.
    
I now have a water analysis report of before and after.  The time between the reports was from the 9th of September to the 30th of November.  The pollutants decreased by 50%.  They did another water analysis 30 days later, it was reduced by another 50%.  Larry and I were travelling across Saskatchewan this summer and we stopped to stay with someone who had a very high concentration of arsenic in their well.  He asked if Larry and I would work on it.  We tried --- we never worked on arsenic before, we didn't know how, but we thought that we'd try something.
    
About 2 months later we received a very enthusiastic phone call from him.  The arsenic had decreased by 90%.


With the Water Project, Raymon energized the water in various ways, such as:

- Adjust it to the appropriate surface tension of the person using it
 

- Energize any water that it touched, equal to or to exceed it
 

- You will gain increased benefits of this water if you will put your own intent in to it.
 

- Every time you have a drink of water, have the mentality that it is serving the purpose you intend.
 

 - He put in a thought form to cleanse all waste material from his cells.
 

- Put in a thought form that it will give you the ability to energize more water
 

- For bodies of water: Remove the spirit of anger and fear from the water, of the sea creatures
 

- He combined the Water Project and Raising Consciousness so that every time you do this (drink water) this raises your level of consciousness and the levels of consciousness of humanity.

As we are energizing the water, and drinking it, Raymon had another excellent idea:  Energize the moisture in the air!!! That any time it is breathed in by anyone it will raise their level of consciousness and compassion. !!!  It won't cost you anything and you don't need a permit.

A question was asked:  How can we energize water coming in to the house? (or apartment)

Raymon suggests:  Draw a diagram of the house and the water line coming in to it.  Draw an energy device, or, make one, out of cardboard --- whatever.  "All" you're doing with this is enhancing your belief system.   Put the device on, then start checking the energy of your water.  See what happens. WOW!

I hope you enjoyed reading the above as I have enjoyed reading it over again.

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better

 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment