Friday 6 September 2013

Manifesting What You Want

Recently someone posted a question on how to urgently get money, all recommended methods have been applied but money did not appear, I am not an expert on manifesting money instantly but I did manage to do it a few times successfully.

I would like to share my methods with everyone, so if it works for you, please let me know, first thing is that there is no correct method, it starts for me with a feel of the flow of prosperity. You see there is a stream of energy flowing that is money, you have to learn to tap on to this stream.

Let us look at some recent cases of people earning huge sum overnight, the creator of Facebook did not start out a rich man, he had an idea and he worked with passion to make it happen, money was the by- product of his idea.  You have to have passion with what you do, with passion it does not feel like work, you enjoy the whole process and of most of the time you get rich along the way.

Now ask yourself how much passion you have to be rich, to have money, to be able to afford anything you desire. It is different from needing a couple of thousand here and there, it a strong desire to have abundance.
With a strong desire, you can tap into the stream, the feel of being in abundance, you literally feel money flow to you.

Now lets look at people who ask for help because their money did not appear, in the first place we should take a look at what is the cause for feeling a lack. Use dowsing to check, if you have mentalities that prevent you from receiving money, is there a guilt conscience related to money, check you financial baseline at birth, look into what you are doing now, are there mass consciousness affecting you. Watch Raymon's DVD 'Prosperity and Freedom' there are many issues that he covers in this video.

I use this method, after checking and clearing any or all issues of prosperity on myself, I will find a quiet place and close my eyes, bring myself to alpha mode. I start visualizing that a stream is flowing above me, a stream of flowing money, then I imagine that a distributary from this stream comes pouring down on me, I see my pockets filled up with money, I put my hands out and see money landing on them, money is pouring down like rain on me. I observed and celebrate the joy of having money pouring down like rain, usually I would laugh out loud even.You can try this visualization exercise for anything you want to manifest, it need not be money only, it is important to feel the emotions, the feeling of already having what you want in your hands, imagine the joys of using that which you have manifested.

Try this method, and see if works for you, as for myself, it works every time, money, laptops, gadgets, and many other things you will find in my home appeared this way. (some I did not pay a cent for)
Have a Fun time manifesting what ever you want in life. Live the Alpha Life!

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.





No comments:

Post a Comment