Monday 6 June 2016

Prosperity


'How can I elevate prosperity level in my home and remove negativity from my spouse? Guide kindly please.'

The above question was posted on a facebook group, I thought I use it as an exercise and if the information is useful, I hope it will benefit some folks.



If I am presented with a question like the one above, I would first feel the energy that the question is presenting. Prosperity was the theme, then came negativity from his spouse, so the first impression that I have was 'Harmony'. I start by checking the energy level of their home, then the love level of their home. This will be use as a baseline reference later, then I would check for negative entities, demonic forces, and other disturbances for the home and the people living there. I would then pick up the readings for overall effect on them, in regards to how these energies affect their love level, harmony level, energy level, prosperity level and emotional level.



I would also check how compatible the couple is with each other, and if any other reasons that they are feeling negativity coming from the other. And the overall effect they have on each other. Having taken all these readings and I will ask if these issues cleared are sufficient to solve the problem or if there are other reasons once again. If there are no more issues to investigate, I would proceed to clear all the issues one by one, and at then raise the energy for them and their home, raise their confidence, adjust the prosperity frequency to their ideal body frequency and invite in the appropriate Spirits of Emotions missing for them and their home. I would then check the baseline readings to see if they have increase to a higher reading.

Prosperity is different for everyone, but if you are looking for money, then it is financial prosperity that you want, check your financial level on the dowsing chart, if it below a 100% then you may have a problem with your finances, ask your dowsing system if by just raising the level of financial prosperity, will it improve your finances for you. If it is not the case, then ask if there are other reasons that is causing your financial prosperity to drop.  8 is the frequency for prosperity, so write a figure 8 on a piece of paper and carry this in your wallet. It will attract prosperity for you, 808 is the number to attract money and 414 81 88 is transformation of time into money. Add these numbers to your figure 8 in your wallet, you will be surprise how well it will work for you.



Harmony is a form of prosperity, without harmony you will be unable to have peace of mind to achieve whatever that you want to achieve. The chaos will ruin you and create unfavorable environment that will not be conducive for prosperity. 

'Please scramble the frequency of any non beneficial energy in my home or workplace that adversely affect love, peace and harmony. Adjust these to the frequencies of love, peace,harmony and prosperity. Thank you.'   
Thank you
LOVE
Alan










No comments:

Post a Comment