Tuesday 2 April 2013

Experiments in Dowsing

I like to state that what is posted now are just experiments I did on myself, if you attempt to do so at your own discretion.

Raising Chakra Baseline Energy
Sometime ago I wondered if I could raise my chakras energy level higher than the level it is now. A thought came that I could raise the baseline energy of all my chakras so I did that and surely the energy level increased but I did not stop there I ask if I could raise it up again to the next higher level and did so. I think I raised the level up 3 times in the end. Well what happened was I could not sleep properly for the week and the next and had to drink tremendous amount of water all day long. There were of course some benefits but it was not a very comfortable thing to do.

Increasing the Energy of Crystal with Copper Coils
If you are into crystals here is a way to increase the energy of your crystal, crystal wands are best for this purpose. Simply wrap copper wire around your crystal and the energy will increase exponentially. The idea came when there was a series of spiral light appearing in the sky in some country and someone mentioned that the spiral lights was bring down energy to earth. I ask the dowsing system if spiral was a symbol to draw cosmic energy and I got a 'yes'. I thought is I use a spiral over the crystal it could increase the energy, I tried a few material to form the spiral but found copper to be the best (actually gold is better, but more expensive and it would get stolen).

Removing blocks in the sub-conscious mind of other people
I did the above to someone as an experiment and found that it could change their mindset even when there is cultural difference. Please do not go around changing everyone's mind you may not like what you see after this is done. The immediate result was a success but I did not achieve my objective and no I did not take advantage of the person I worked on.

I hope the above will help you create more interest in dowsing but please remember to use dowsing wisely and only for good intentions.

Thank You. I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
EveryDay in Every Way I am getting Better and Better









No comments:

Post a Comment