Monday 29 April 2013

Improving the grades of your children in school


Below is an email I sent to a friend, you might use this method to improve the grades of your children in school.

Hi,
Thank you for kindness, I think the exams are over, but you may one to try some of these techniques on your daughter to improve her grades.
My son improve his class position from 9 to 7 in class after applying these techniques on him. I use the following : Balance the blood flow to the brain and balance the left, right hemisphere. Balance the polarity, clear the energy of the school, students, teachers, staff. Do this for everyone in the school on a daily basis. As energy is cleared the overall vibrations is improved and this will make it very conducive for her to study, resulting in better grades.  
Thank you
Warmest Regards
Alan

Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better

No comments:

Post a Comment