Thursday 19 June 2014

Negative Implants



Recently it was bought to my attention the subject of negative implants, I really do not know much about this subject but I did find that I had them. My experience of having these in me was that things don't add up, events in my life became erratic, I was facing many strange situation that I have not faced before. A good friend found a couple of these negative implants in me and help me removed them. Things return to normal, missing parts(my life) reappear again, and people around me change for the better.

How do we know if we have negative implants, well the short answer to this question is of course to dowse and check, but if you notice that life around you is been uprooted it is a pretty sure sign that you might have them. Check your level of fear, level of humility, level of frustration, and level of impatience, these are usually affected when you have negative implants. If you find that you have negative implants please watch this video by Raymon Grace, and have the intention that the negative implants are removed.


Another issue that I found more often recently is negative thought forms, so please check for yourself if you are affected. The energy intensity is mostly on critical level, this usually affects your emotions so it good to transmute all negative emotions you might have into divine love. Also adjust your vibrational frequency to the most appropriate level for your best good.

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment