Tuesday 10 May 2016

Be the Best You Can Be



If there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress. Ask yourself, "What's the worst thing that would happen if I didn't do this?" And if you can get away with not doing it at all, don't do it. And then imagine what would it feel like to have this done. Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you! And then, the next time you decide that you're going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier.
---Abraham

The basis of dowsing is to ask the right questions, when my shoulder was hurting the other day I resisted the temptation of just asking the dowsing system to scramble the frequency of pain and adjust it to my ideal body frequency. This works, for a short while and the pain comes back the next day, this time I ask the system if the problem was physical, and got a 'yes', next I ask if it is due to an injury and I got 'yes' again. I ask if the system could neutralize the injury, I got a 'no', so I ask if there were energies to help heal the injury and I got a 'yes', then I ask again if the system could install these energies for me, 'yes' , will the system install these energies for me and 'yes', do I need to know what energies that are installed and I got 'no', will it work, 'yes', so I ask that these energies be installed into me to heal my shoulder injury. The pain did not go away immediately, after 15 minutes, my shoulder felt better, in an hour the pain has subsided and I am still feeling fine, or I should say my shoulder is fine.

I have found that there are several types of dowsers, some specialize in searching for water, others work with numbers, and some are good with working the spiritual side of problems. Not all are able to see energy, but all dowsers believe in what they do and do it well. Self confidence and being centered and focused in one's own dowsing abilities are the fundamentals of a good dowser.

Many dowsers learned and gain experiences through doing more 'cases', learn from the results of these 'cases' be it positive results or negative results, through these method, they become great dowsers. If you have picked up a pendulum or dowsing tool and started to dowse, start dowsing for others to see results and learn, move from basic level to intermediate levels and up to advance dowsing, dowse for the plants and watch them grow healthier and greener, dowse the air and breathe better. Dowse that your dowsing skills improve, this is one of the most important thing you can do to upgrade your skills.

Learn from more experienced dowsers or form a group to share experienced, it is not necessary to solve a problem in the same manner, sometimes just by listening to other's methods, you can formulate your own solutions. Read up on dowsing, there are many books and blogs which are very useful with lots of information on them.

By sharing information, you can find many 'short cuts' to solve problems or see 'blind spots' in your own dowsing and this will enable you to solve problems more efficiently. Be inspired by great dowsers like Raymon Grace, Lloyd Mear, Richard Webster, Bill Northern and many others, these people have contributed their own brand of dowsing to the world.

Thank You

LOVE
Alan

 























No comments:

Post a Comment