Wednesday 25 May 2016

Be there for Love!



Yesterday, I received a call from one of my seniors(Feng Shui) asking me to go down to the shop for a discussion, so we agreed upon a time to meet up. When we met, I was inform that another of my senior had fallen victim to a stroke and is now lying in the hospital in a coma. The news did not surprise me as I had checked about his health a few weeks ago. When our finance Minister had a stroke in Parliament a few weeks earlier, I got this feel to do a check on this senior of mine. The result indicated that his time was drawing to a close, I did not disclose this to him, but advise him to do some exercise to improve his qi, mentioning that his qi level was very low. He gave me some excuse that he was busy and would do so when he had the time. I left it at there, as it is always his life blueprint that will be carried out in the end.



My office air-conditioning has been out for over a week now, and it feels like working in an oven. Some of you would know as we shifted our meeting to another location because of this. I would also like to thank everyone for their feed-backs, comments, and words of encouragement, it is great to know that someone cares for me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

In the previous post, I gave some readings for next year, note that the overall energy will be raise 100% and any fluctuations will be above this, it really means we are in for a very exciting ride. Those that did not choose to go for this ride will be diverted and this will take place over the next few months. Be nice to the people around you, treasure this time you have with each other, love all of them well.

There are many strange happenings going on now, but would not be suitable to be put up as a posting for discussions. I am thinking of having a group meet up so that we can discuss all the happenings that is going on and of course to get together after a long while. Anyone is welcome to join in, just write to me and I will let you know when and where to meet. As we are coming to the end of May, I guess our meet will be in June.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan

 
Ice Blue for defusing pain. Whenever you are hurt - a cut, a burn, have any pain - think or say Ice Blue. You can also write it body parts to help defuse the pain.

















No comments:

Post a Comment