Tuesday 13 September 2016

LEARN



When I was with my yoga Master, I listen to every talk he ever gave, follow all the programs available, and whenever he is near I would be there. I never ask him any questions or had the need to do so. Every course I attend I gain something inside of me, I open up to many new possibilities, and gain much insight into myself.

There is no hurry, all that you need is within you, and the Master is there to guide you, even if you are not aware of his pressence. His grace is always there blessing you, taking you beyond your comfort zone, so that you can grow. Your own mind is the key that release yourself from the bondage you happily stay within. 

The Master needs nothing from you, but gives you everything that you need, even when you have not ask, the Master has already prepared everything for you. All you need to do is relax, be in the present moment. The slowest way is the fastest, you are already at home, you can get out of the car in the garage. We are all on an Omni-train with only one destination, so relax, put down your luggage, enjoy the ride, take in the scenery. You cannot miss your destination.

Many people imagined that enlightenment is all light and magic, it is actually boring, once you know that there is nothing you want, you will have to learn to re-engage with the world and move in it with a whole new mind. You have give up all you previously think was right and base your actions from an energetic viewpoint.

You need not plan like you previously do, you see it as complete whatever you want to have or achieve. You need not go through the mind game you played before, all there is to do, is know that everything happens with energy and your intent. Let go all that you hold so tightly, even your body. 

Someone propose that we set up a website to offer energy products and services, together with motivational classes to help people that need them. It was suggested that professional service of a web master be used to get the site up, so that when people google it will be on the first page of the search. Last night I was thinking about it and did a search on google under dowsing, and I found my blog on the first search page. 

I had dowse as Raymon has taught, to raise the appeal level of my blog to 100% and also the level of visibility to 100% regularly, and my blog appear on the first page search. I do agree that I need a web master to handle the technical aspect of our website, to set up the payment modes and other technical stuff. I am sure it will be done when the intent has been set and the required energy been focused on the project. The right people will appear to assist in the process.

Just relax, whatever you need has been prepared for you, open your heart and receive.

Thank you

LOVE
Alan








No comments:

Post a Comment