Friday 11 November 2016

LOVE



I will be moving on to a new workplace soon, in which case I might be busy with my new work schedule. I will take a break from posting on the blog for the time being, so please keep reading the existing articles in the archives, if you need to reach me you can do so by leaving me a comment or email me at my email address. 

'Everything is either love or it is not love. Energetically love supports and enhances our experience...it is balanced and in harmony with all things of love. That which is not love does not support us, mentally, spiritually or physically. It tears down and created chaos and turmoil. So if you simply transform everything that is not love into love....it is amazing what happens. 

Raymon checks this by asking what is the love index....it is just the level of love in a place. If you do this...and transform everything that is not love, into pure divine love....then you really do not need to do anything else.'

Thank you

LOVE

Alan





No comments:

Post a Comment