Tuesday 10 May 2011

Affirmations and Dowsing

Take time to line up the Energy first, and action becomes inconsequential. If you don’t take time to line up the Energy, if you don’t find the feeling place of what you’re looking for, not enough action in the world will make any difference.

Dowsing is a very easy method of aligning with the Energy, the pendulum or dowsing instrument indicates to you the energy you are creating and physically you can see what you are creating. A clockwise swing on the pendulum can indicate that positive energy is present or you are in a positive frame of mind and vice versa. This makes things easy, you don’t have to be gifted or have extra sensory perception to know what is happening in the energetics around you.
Imaging that the whole world is made up of energy, you and the people around you, events in your life, your current situation are all made of energy. If you can change energy, then you can change all aspect of your life simply by changing the frequencies of energy to be positive to you.
Well you may ask what have I accomplish with all the above, here is a few changes in my life that I would like to share. I doubled my income; my children improved their grades in school 100%, my wife stop having hair loss, our health improved, the neighborhood became a friendly place and colleagues and co-workers also improve their lives.
How is all this happening? How do you make all these changes in your life? By intending what you want to change in your life. Energy does not know what you want is good or bad for you, it simply manifest what you intend to have, it is impartial to everything and it is unlimited. If you ask for a million dollars, it creates a million dollars for you but it does not deprive anyone of a million dollars to give to you.
A good way to improve your life is to use an affirmation that is to repeat a positive statement to yourself. This statement gets into your sub-conscious mind and your sub-conscious mind manifest it into reality for you. Anyone can try this just repeat the following sentence-’ every day in every way I am getting better, better and better’. Life will improve for you in one or two days’ time; see for yourself besides there is nothing to lose.
A question may arise as how many times one has to repeat this affirmation for it to work, you simply repeat as many times as possible a day till you notice the changes coming on. Another way to do this is to use dowsing, simply swing the pendulum clockwise and repeat the affirmation till the pendulum stops swinging and the affirmation has been programmed into you.
There are many affirmations that can help one improves oneself and using the dowsing system you can program them  into youself on a long term basis, the effect of which greatly enhances your life for the better. The following are some affirmations that you might want to program into yourself, you can find many more affirmations to use from many other sources. Thank you.


AFFIRMATIONS
1)      I am aware of all attempts to adversely manipulate my mind. My mind rejects all harmful subliminal suggestions.
2)      I am aware of all non-beneficial energy in my energy field.
3)      I am aware of all danger to myself, my family, friends and country. I take the appropriate actions to prevent or avoid it.
4)      I am always at the right time and right place, say the right thing at the right time in the best possible way.
5)      I attract to me, people, events, energy to enhance prosperity and fun. I deserve prosperity and fun.
6)      I understand my life purposes; I have the knowledge and ability to fulfil them.
7)      I have enough time to do everything I need and choose to do, and do them well with time to spare.
8)      I repel all people and energy that are detrimental to me.
9)      I always maintain a healthy, body and mind 
10) I am always bright, happy, healthy and prosperous.

No comments:

Post a Comment