Monday 25 June 2012

Dowsing for Health

There are many ways to improve your health through dowsing, Let me share a few dowsing commands here to help improve your general health.

Please balance my immune system.
Please balance my respiratory system.
Please bring my body chemistry and PH balance to the most appropriate level for my best good.
Please make the cells of my body compatible with each other and let them spin in the proper direction.
Please balance the blood flow to my brain and balance the left/right hemisphere of my brain.
Please bring my command centre level to 100%
Please balance my polarity to 100% balance.
Thank you.
Please try out the above commands using dowsing or say them as affirmations daily for a few days and observe the improvement in your health and well-being.
Happy Dowsing!
Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment