Sunday 17 February 2013

Revisit Hoponoopono

I put up a previous post on the above I like to share some recent results I received from 2 young ladies I had the pleasure of sharing the practice with them.
These ladies are in their early twenties and both had irregular menstruation and they reveal to me that they had abortions before, I taught them to say the 4 sentences 'I am sorry', 'Please forgive me', 'Thank you', 'I love You.' just once. After a few months both reported that their menstruation flow has return to normal, they were very happy and surprise and I am glad for them.
Another subject I like to share is that there are many energy changes taking place now and I hope that you adjust yourself regularly with what I have put up in several previous post.

Please enjoy the video.
Thank you! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment