Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sharing some results from Dowsing

Recently a friend of mine ask for help for his son who was caught with a packet of grass and a fishing knife by patrolling police officers at a void deck. In my country possession drugs is a very serious offence and is punishable with a jail term and canning or even be given capital punishment.
I ask the dowsing system for permission to help and was given a 'yes' response, so I did the following commands
'Please neutralize all negative probable future from him, and attract positive energy, love and light and the most benevolent outcome for him.'
I also ask that the most appropriate energy be place upon him and all people involved in the case for the most positive outcome.
The results - he was let off with a stern warning ( he is 17 years old), of course I am not encouraging people to use dowsing to commit crime, this story is just to show the effect of what dowsing can do.
I hope the readers can use dowsing to better their life and the lives of the people they love, as the possibilities are endless there is no need to commit crime at all.
Thank you! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment