Friday 10 January 2014

Some Updates.

The new year is here now, there have been much changes in energy and I am sure many of you have experienced these. I have not yet settled in with all the changes that is happening for me yet so I will not be posting regularly for a while. I lost a friend recently she left for the spirit world before the new year, I wish her well and like to share this with everyone.  I received news that she passed over on the 29 of December and I was having a lot of questions on how this could happen, as I was dowsing regularly for her. On the 31 December morning I was thinking about her in the early morning and about 6am the same morning I received a WhatsApp message from her telling me that she is fine in the other world.
This morning after breakfast me and my wife was walking home when she suddenly called out in pain, I turned round and saw that someone has push a shopping cart into her heel and her heel was bleeding.  I immediately started healing her and soon the aura of her heel became better.
What I am trying to put across is that even if you have someone who could energetic see and do things at your side it is still better to clear your energy by yourself regularly.
Energy moves instantly so any changes can happen if you are not doing anything about it.
The other day someone wrote me about losing weight, I like to add here a few more tips for weight lost, program your water to have an anabolic effect and to have the appropriate nutrients for your body and dowse to reduce your appetite.
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment