Tuesday 21 January 2014

Thank You.

By now all of us should know that manifestation happens for us instantly.  We should be very careful with what we think or say, watch the words that comes out of our mouth.
Sometimes when we are wishing for something we tend to also wish some negative thoughts along with it. Its like we are sabotaging ourselves, this can also be cause by people close to us.
Everyone have different wishes and sometimes these wishes clash and cancel each other out.
You can always check if there sabotaging mentalities affecting you if things are not working out.
Neutralise them and transform them into the most appropriate energy for your best good.
Recently I have been going through many changes and when friends call me up I feel so happy and energized. It great to have a close circle of friends who share the same beliefs and support one another. Thank you to all of you for being there for me.
I hope that I will be able to meet up with everyone soon, this year I hope to publish a book based on the experiences from all of you after you found my blog. Let me know what you think of this. If the responses are positive I will set up a new email address for your contributions.
A good friend has agreed to edit your stories for our book project.  I hope that all of you will support this project and inspire more people to have a happy life.
Thank You!  I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment