Monday 3 February 2014

Vitality for You

I was reading Dr Emoto's book recently and he mentioned that love and gratitude created some of the most beautiful water crystals. He suggested that we say I love you, I thank you, I respect you to ourselves to improve our health. This is what the book recommend doing
(Your name) I love you
(Your name) I thank you
(Your name) I respect you
I check my vitality level before and after saying the above sentences for 3 times.
My vitality level shot up many folds, then I did the same for others repeating the 3 sentences with their name and their vitality level shot up too.
You can try this for yourself and share with me your results and maybe any other findings.
Reading materials about dowsing from some other resources I found that some dowsers were very good and would measure things that I did not think of, like 'Is my total mind, body, and soul in balance? '
'What is the danger level of a missing person? '
These informations are very useful when you come across similar situation and need to know if someone is safe.
Dowsing is such a useful tool to have and one of the benefits is that you can always check a situation or event that you would be involved is beneficial for you.
'What is the overall effect of (event) upon me' and if you get a low reading you can investigate further on the people involved in the event.  You will be surprised with the answers you find sometimes.
Thank You.  I Appreciate You.
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.


No comments:

Post a Comment