Thursday 20 February 2014

Water and You

This afternoon while having some free time I decided to catch up with some reading.  I had an old dowsing book that I was intending to read again, so I started reading it. There was an interesting chapter on water and using a chart you can dowse the condition of your water.
The chart has colour indicated and represents the condition and energy of the water. Then I thought about a bottle of water that I gave a friend to help with some conditions.  When I check the energy of that bottle of water against the chart from the book I was surprised that the energy was black according to the chart.
This was a bottle of water that I have energized, so I needed to know why. After investigation I found that the water was affected by negative energetic patterns.
This was logical as the 3 family members of my friend including himself are in the service industry and meets lots of people throughout their working day.
This reminds me that daily energy clearing should be an important part of my routine.
Water can reflect our energetic conditions so make sure that your water is always energized to highest appropriate level.
Thank You!  I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment