Sunday 30 March 2014

The Best of Intentions



Q: Why are we here? When all this is not reality, why are we made to come back again and again to live our lives?
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: First, (we are here) to ask this question, and second, to find an answer to it! Many live their whole life without even asking the question, ‘Why am I here?’
Wake up, ask this question, and pursue to get an answer. Do not be in a hurry for the answer. The answer falls into your lap at the right time, so keep asking.
No books will answer this question, because this is the question of ‘life’. Your life itself is an answer. Every day, if you ask, ‘Why am I here?’ then all the unnecessary things fall off, and the right things come up.
However, before asking the question (why am I here), ask, ‘What can I do for this world, before I exit? Anyway, I am here!’ This may be a better question to soothe you in those moments when you feel nothing is enjoyable, or everything is meaningless.
When you feel sad, depressed, suicidal or unhappy, at that moment you should say, ‘Let me stop thinking about myself. Let me see what I can do here. Anyway, one day I must go. Before I go, let me do something good here. Where am I needed? Who needs me? Where can I help out?’ These questions can bring some intermittent relief in between. So do some service (seva). When you do some seva, you make others happy, that vibration of bringing comfort to others souls will bring you merit that will help you realize who you really are.
"If we remembered everyday that we could lose someone at any moment, we would love them more fiercely and freely, and without fear- not because there is nothing to lose, but because everything can always be lost." ~From The Still Point of the Turning World, by Emily Rapp <3 More beautiful quotes on Joy of Mom! <3 https://www.facebook.com/joyofmom  #losinglovedones #inspiration #loss #joyofmom
Everything you need to know is given you when you need to know it


I   intend that I am  Happy!
I   intend that I have a lot of fun and laughter in my life.
I   intend that I am fully kind, fully loving, and fully gentle.
I   intend that I always remember that the Universe is taking care of  Everything.
I   intend that I am in excellent physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
I   intend miracles and magic are manifesting in my life.
I   intend that I am shown what to do next.
I   intend that things come to me effortlessly.
I   intend that I am guided, guarded, and protected at all times.
I   intend patience, compassion, forgiveness, balance, and grace.
I   intend that my car fix itself.
I   intend that I am seeing all people in their highest light at all times.
I   intend that I am living on a clean and vibrant Earth.
I   intend that I remain open to receive  Abundance, Abundance, and  More Abundance.
I   intend that complete and utter joy is in my life now.
I   intend that all of my thoughts, words, and deeds serve the highest and best good for the whole. Universe, as well as the highest and best good for myself and others.
So be it. And so it is!

Thank You! I Love You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment