Monday 31 March 2014

The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans: Daniel Amen

How many of you felt the energy shift yesterday, the number of times it shifted, if you did you must be wondering what is going on? I am sure there was many changes taking place and I was busy neutralizing or changing the energy to beneficial.

Met my neighbor this morning and he told me he felt like shit yesterday, we had a short chat and he was telling me that life was not going well for him. I shared some ideas with him to improve his energy but from the look on his face he was not receptive to them.

Take a look at this video about brain scan and see if you can draw some conclusion about what's been presented. I have also included Raymon's 'Random Acts of Kindness' which may be the most important thing to do everyday - watch it!
Thank You! I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better





No comments:

Post a Comment