Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sharing a Story



The other day I did a life reading at my home for 3 people, they made their appointments and arrived on time. When they entered my house, I took note of the energy, after introductions and hospitality was over, we sat down to do the readings, the first one I read for was a lady, so she was looking to have a career change, and wanted to know if it was a good time this year to do so. Her readings indicated that she was moving into a new luck cycle, and things will be changing for her, she may face financial problems as the new luck cycle did not come with money to support the change. I told her to take some time to plan for both finance and direction for where she want to be headed.

The second thing she wanted to know is about her marriage, her marriage luck was not there and there was an interesting star found in her marriage, and that is she would usually be hurt or abuse in her relationship, Anyway her charts showed that she would only marry when she is in her fifties. At the end of the session, I gave her a dowsing cleansing and adjust her energy to the appropriate level for her. She had this dark energy spot in her liver when she first arrive at my house, because she was keeping late nights, the dark energy spots cleared up after dowsing for her. I am sure she will find great improvement to her life.

Most people experience positive changes in their life after having done a dowsing session for them, previously, people whom I have dowse for, have all reported  back to me that their life became better after the session.

I was thinking that most of our problems will be resolved if we had an energy adjustment and had our energy raised for a few days, so I experimented with Energy Circles putting symbols into them to transmit energy for some of my friends, So far this has worked in all cases, and all of my friends gave me positive feedback. This is very encouraging so I asked if we could attune someone using energy circles, I got a 'yes', so if you want to do an experiment, try writing the words - Reiki Attunement, put in 1 or 3 reiki symbols enclosed this in a circle and write the name of someone who is willing to try take part in the circle at the top. Then see if this person could feel the energy and is able to send out reiki energy,you can use your dowsing to check for the energy. Please give me your feedback if the experiment worked for you, thank you in advance. Have Fun too!

Thank you
Love
Alan
Together-Divine














No comments:

Post a Comment