Tuesday 23 June 2015

An Interesting Sharing



Yesterday, I met the excavator operator who was at my site to remove several trees, he had previously watched me did energy works with another colleague, and was curious to learn how one could bounce another person without having any contact. He asked to try and I showed him how, he was surprised that he could do it too.

This was the day before yesterday, we met again, so he asked me to show him more, I took him to a tree, and taught him how to connect to the energy of the tree, he felt the energy and started to perspire profusely. After this I took him to tree that he had cut down using his excavator, I told him to put out his hands and feel the energy, I started chanting a mantra to help liberate the tree, after some time I felt it was done paying no attention to the operator. To my surprise, he said to me after I am done chanting-  ' I said sorry to the tree, I am the one who killed it.'

I told him that it was alright now, as the tree is now happy, and hold nothing against him. I did not tell him what I was doing, when he put out his hands, he had no idea that I was liberating the tree with mantra, but he made contact and apologized for his actions. It was a beautiful experience for me and I believe for him too, I am grateful to be given the opportunity to provide such a service without knowing in advance, as everything went about by Divine order.

The whole episode taught me that without asking for anything, the divine has all my needs covered, being there is all I have to do. I would like to said a thank you to all the friends who have drop by my site to see me, bringing me your love for which I am touched and grateful for.
Thank you
Love
Alan
Together-Divine-Love







No comments:

Post a Comment