Wednesday 14 October 2015

Connections



Yesterday, I wrote about feeling uncomfortable before an explosion happened in a factory, this morning my colleague inform me that the deceased  as a result of the explosion was a friend of his wife, so in a strange way the energy connected and I felt it.

As you can see that all of us are connected, and it just how the links connect, of course I don't spend my time trying to feel out everything, sometimes it is just so strong that I can't ignore it. Many energy connect to me everyday, so many scenes play out in my mind throughout the day, this is why some people find me disinterested in the middle of a conversation, I am still listening, only that there is more than conversation going on in my head. It is not a pleasant feeling to have because I am also aware of the person's feelings who is in front of me.

I apologize if I appear rude in anyway, but it isn't easy to be processing so many things at the same time. Sometimes I feel that I am paranoid even mad, but I have learned to accept that I am more sensitive, although feeling disparity between my feeling and the way I live. I am sure there are many who are feeling the same, this is all part of the opening up of our heart chakra, we have to learn to accept this and make the best of all the new abilities that is now opening up in us.
Thank you
Love
Alan



NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment