Sunday 18 October 2015

Sharing a Story



Last Saturday, I received news that my sister-in-law has been warded in the hospital, my wife and me went to visit her in the evening after I got off work. She was warded because her nose was bleeding profusely and she could not stop it. We bought some fruits and went up her ward to see her, so after some exchanges, she told my wife that her shoulder and arm were sore from lying in her bed for the last few days. I offered to do some healing for her, after a few minutes she asked to stop as she was feeling very hot, so I stopped the healing.

After a few moments, she asked for plastic bags, she started to cough out blood that has trickle down her throat, it was quite a scene, me, my wife and my nephew and niece were running all over getting more plastic bags, ice packs, water for her. During this time the lady 2 beds away, who was sleeping woke up and started to throw up.

After an hour of this, my sister-in-law settled down, I noticed the other lady also stopped throwing up too, and her aura has brighten up. We said our goodbyes and left her to rest, when we reached home, I asked my wife if she offered any energy during the whole time, she told me that she did, chanting a mantra one time.

The next day, my sister-in-law sent me a message telling me that her bleeding has stopped and she may not need to go through a laser procedure to stop the bleeding after all. Great news, we are so happy for her, this kind of reaction from direct healing has happened many times, from experience I could tell that she was experiencing direct healing crisis, and my wife and me should leave as soon as possible because our energy is directly affecting her, but we could not do so as she needed physical help and support, so her agony was prolonged for the whole 2 hours we were there. The other lady patient was also affected by the energy too, but in the end I believe the results should be positive.

One of the thing I have noticed, was whenever both myself and my wife are together, we create a huge energy, this has happen many times when we went shopping or have meals outside our home, people usually behave in a strange manner around us or if we walked into a shop with no customers, a crowd would appear out of the blues in that shop. I wonder if we could offer this as a service to attract customers for shop owners. (Ha Ha Ha) Of course we are not the only couple who had had this experience, a few of my friends have reported similar experiences too.

I like to share a video about Paper Radionics Machine, you can visit the site to find out more after viewing this video.

Thank you
Love
Alan



NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment