Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sharing some Thoughts


Energy works can sometimes be misdirected, when we sent energy to heal someone, we try not to put intention in the energy, this is why we would say 'sent the most appropriate energy'. Our intention may not always be for the best good for another,

My experience doing energy works taught me many lessons, I made a few mistakes with some cases, and learnt many valuable lessons, one thing I realize was the need to understand the human anatomy better, the numerous biological functions of the body and an understanding of the meridian system.
Learning the above was very helpful, and in some cases speed up the healing process, as energy is directed where it is most helpful.

I learned that I should not be affected by the degree of discomfort the healee is experiencing or where the pain is obvious, there is always a root cause behind this. If you are sensitive and able to see or feel energy, reading the aura usually gives a better idea of where the root cause of the problem is.

Emotional attachment to the healee is not advise, whenever you are healing a loved one, treat him or her as stranger, your attachment will cloud your mind and generally affect the results of the healing session adversely. If you are unable to be emotional detached, then ask a fellow healer to help you out. Do not have expectations about the result of your healing, just think that you are a conduit of the energy and is simply directing the energy to the healee. (You are not the doer)

I have found that shorter and more frequent sessions are usually better, this gives the healee a chance to assimilate the energy slowly and a chance for the healer to observe any adverse reaction from the healee. The length of time for the session can be increase after a few short session if no adverse effects are found. To heal someone takes a lot of patience, as different layers of consciousness are being cleared, in some cases, it may take up to a year or more to bring the healee back to good health.

The healee must learn to take up some responsibility for their own health, they should try to make positive changes to their eating habits, do some exercises to strengthen their body(if they have not been exercising) drink more water (energized) and learn about energy works and avoid going to places where they might come in contact with negativity.

There are some cases that I had, the healee got an extension of life span for about a year or more, I am writing this on hindsight, a canteen operator, near one of my work site was one such case. She was operating a canteen opposite my work place, I patronize her canteen because there wasn't any other place to go to. One morning, when I was there, she sat on a chair, breathing very hard(aura was very dark), I walked over and asked if she would allow me to do something for her, she agreed and I proceeded to direct energy to her. After half an hour, her aura changed, she was feeling much better and I left her. She did well for the rest of the time I was there, I completed my project and left for another. One year passed, and I heard from a colleague that she has pass on. My colleague told me that her husband told him that she was suffering from diabetes since she was a teenager, and it got worst because she miss her dialysis treatment often because she was uncomfortable with the after-effects. He was surprised that his wife did not complained of any pain for the year before her passing. I did not intentionally ask about her, my colleague just happen to tell me when we met up for coffee (we are both now working on different projects), in a way I felt it was her way of letting me know about her passing.

It is not easy to be a healer, but it is something that I have been doing for a while, in the process I am learning more about myself, about the energy, about love, about people. I can only say this, I do love people, because without them, I would not have learnt to love myself.

Thank you

Love
Alan


 NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.











No comments:

Post a Comment