Thursday 21 January 2016

Sharing a post from Facebook

Sharing a post from Facebook -
It's good to read all the ways that dowsing is being used and the success stories. I have been using it for years in much simpler ways but find it so exciting that I have a tool that I can use in so many more ways to help others. I find it especially wonderful that I can do it without having to be right there in their presence. As I live in the woods and a quiet social life, I have always felt a little limited in who I could help. I have learned to do remote healings and remote soul retrieval and so excited to be able to add dowsing that can also be done remotely. As so many people need the help.
In the past I used dowsing to predict if a baby would be a girl or boy with 99% accuracy. I would like to share a story about one.
The dowsing tool began to swing and then it suddenly just went all over the place. I wasn't sure what to tell the person as it wasn't giving a clear direction at all. months later when she gave birth, the baby didn't live. I guess I'm glad I didn't know what it meant at the time, as it would have been hard to tell her. I had another one that kept going back and forth from girl to boy. when she gave birth it was twins one boy and one girl.
This was my learning process with the dowsing tool. Since coming across Raymon and his wonderful work and information and now have his book, I came back to using it so much more now. I mostly have been focusing on clearing the energy in family members and their homes who are having difficulties with negative patterns or partners with negative patterns with much success. I have had two very negative cruel men, move into their hearts and begin to communicate from loving places instead of the usual anger and control. I Love this work and hope to learn and use so much more about it. I'm so glad for this group so I have a connection to others doing this work as I am alone most of the time. Thank you for all your sharing and being like minded friends.
Cheri Moritz

This post touch my heart because as a dowser, I share similar experience while dowsing for others, it shows that we can learn from each other and that we are all the same one way or the other. 
There is much going on around the world recently, please remember to do your daily energy works, my own dowsing shows that the energy is rather unstable and is constantly out of balance, so please balance energy for yourself, your family and your surrounding area. 
'Please scramble the frequency of fear, shame, guilt, anger, jealousy, greed, terrorism, and martial law, transform these into 5th dimensional energy, Love and Compassion. Thank you.'
'Please scramble the frequency of all oppressive governing bodies, groups, forces and individuals, transform these into 5th dimensional energy, Love and Gratitude. Thank you.'
There is also lots of electromagnetic pollution, so please clear this once daily, and balance the blood flow to your brain, balance the left/right hemispheres of your brain and your brain chemistry too.

Thank you
Love
Alan







No comments:

Post a Comment