Friday 16 November 2012

A Change of Seasons

Recently the weather has been rather crazy and this will surely affect us in many ways, we can use dowsing to minimise the effect of the weather upon ourself and family.
Here are a few commands that might be helpful to use to help cope with all the changes.

Please neutralize all the ill effects of astrological changes upon me and my family.
Please neutralize all the ill effects of mass consciousness upon me and my family.
Please neutralize all the ill effects of adverse weather changes upon me and my family.
Please bring us into perfect balance and harmony with the earth energy and adjust for future changes for me and my family.
Please neutralize all bad karmic influence upon me and my family.
Also install this affirmation for yourself and family.
'I am always at the right place at the right time that is safe and sound'.

The above are a few of the things to dowse in this fast changing world that might be helpful to be safe and sound.
Wishing all of you the Best!
Thank you! I appreciate You!

No comments:

Post a Comment