Friday 9 November 2012

Energy Cell

Here is something that everyone can do to improve the energy for a place or for your home. We can install an energy cell in our home or place of work that will improve the energy and create better conditions for oneself.
Ask your dowsing system if it is beneficial to do so before attempting this. (May I?, Can I? and if there is a reason not to?)
Please install an energy cell in my home(or place of choice) that will radiate the frequency of love, peace, harmony, good health, prosperity, freedom, gratitude and respect to all that come in contact with it's energy field. let this energy be continuous available to my home(or place of choice) on a 24/7 basis till further changes instructed by me. Let this energy cell transmute all negative forces and non beneficial energy into love, peace, harmony, good health, prosperity, freedom, gratitude and respect on contact with it's energy field. Thank you.

You can add to the list of benefits as you deem fit, there is no limits to the the things you can do as long as you put your mind to do it.

Thank you. I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment