Thursday 15 November 2012

I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you.

These are the 4 statements that you can use to help yourself and others for any situation that is giving you a hard time. Let me share a story that happened to me, I was travelling to another country with a reasonably large amount of currency to purchase a crystal. As I pass through custom in transit I did not declare this, a custom officer saw the currency when my hand carried bag was going through the x-ray machine. I was stop for questioning by 2 custom officers, I explained that I was in transit and did not think it was necessary to declare the currency, they then called to check with their superior as to what to do with me. At this time I was quietly saying the above 4 statements as many times as I could, well strangely I was let off with a stern warning and left for my destination.
I have use this 4 statements many times for many different situations and found this is very helpful each time. I thought I would share this experience with everyone. It not a new thing but a Hawaiian practice called Ho'opono'opono , some of you might have come across this. Try it out! Have Fun! If you do nothing, nothing happens. If you try something, something might happen! Have A Great Weekend Ahead!
Thank you! I appreciate You!

No comments:

Post a Comment