Thursday 3 July 2014

Bad Archetypes



This morning I check myself for bad archetypes and I was surprised to find that I had 4 on me, and I checked on my family and found that they have them too. I have not check for bad archetypes for a long time, well I cleared all the archetypes from myself and my family. This is an example that energy is constantly changing and we have to monitor the effects of these changes upon ourselves regularly. 

How do one know if the energy is adversely affecting us, well look at the people around you are they reacting different from how they usually do when you talk to them, do they behave different when they are in a meeting, a burst of temper, a sudden change in attitude, all this indicate that something is changing. Observe your plants, your pets, they are the best indicators of energy.

If you live in your house, and you can't tell if the energy have changed, look around the neighborhood, is there a some new construction project that has started up new your home, is there neighbors moving out and new ones moving in, how do you feel about your new neighbors, do you have a good feel about them? Be more aware of the things around you, notice the changes happening, this will give you an idea of where the energy is moving to. 

I guess you may feel that I am paranoid about the energy, but the truth is that we are bombarded by negative energy everyday and if you do not clean this up, it would be like sitting on a time bomb and you wouldn't know when it will blow up on you. I carry my pendulum everywhere I go, use it whenever I need to, I am not worried if people think I am weird, because I have the results and testimonies to prove that all my dowsing works.

There is an average of more than 10 earthquakes happening on our earth everyday, would you think that it would not affect you because it did not happen at where you live, well it does, the fault lines move and shakes, this creates a frequency that can bring down a building structure, and the resonating effects of the frequency can travel all over the world, you might not feel it but your body will, over some period of time you will develop some disease because of this. It is wise to neutralize the negative effects of geopathic stress upon yourself daily, and it only takes a minute or two, I am sure you can find the time to spare for this.

I like to share something about timeline here, you can imagine that timeline is like the background of your life, when you watch a movie, you are focus on the main actors or actresses but you will also see that they are at a beach or some place, this is the background, when you timeline is affected it is like your background moved without you, and you find yourself in another setting, this cause you to be disorientated. You may feel that for some reasons things changed around you and you did not noticed and be wondering what happened. A more familiar experience for you, maybe like you miss a dateline at work and you did not even notice until your boss is all over you. If you have such an experience please give me your feedback.

We are in a very strange time now, magical moments and miracles can happen for us everyday, just manage your energy and be aware of all that is happening around you. You are the creator of your own reality, create well. 

May Love and Light Shine Upon You!  
Always Better and Better.








No comments:

Post a Comment