Monday 21 July 2014

Simple Blessing



I like to talk about blessing today, recently I was presented with a case that my dowsing system would not be able to help, I could only make a few suggestions to point them to some possible solutions. This morning my wife was complaining to me about our youngest son, and again the system could not do anything for the situation. Then I was watching this video about little things we could do to help ourselves, like giving thanks for today, bless the person in the ambulance when you see one pass you by, saying I love you to your wife and children everyday and tell them that you are proud of them. By doing so you mirror these good intentions back to yourself. 

So when you have a situation that your dowsing system cannot get involved, bless the person asking for help, do the simple blessing process for them, this I believe will be the best thing to do, it is definitely better than recommending them to something that may or may not work for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment