Monday 24 August 2015

Love and Harmony








I hope you enjoy the videos I posted, it is a very simple way to clear yourself, if you have not read the book 'Zero Limits' please do so. The most profound is sometimes the most easiest, 4 phrases to help you clear all mental clusters, and gives you peace of mind.
I came across this book a few years back, read the whole book at one go, and have practice the method since. I start writing this post about why some healing methods don't work for some people and I was thinking of many reasons as to why this is so. Then someone wrote to me about consciousness, and the tittle of the book just jump at me. I hope you will find something useful that will help you achieve freedom and happiness.

Thank you

Love
Alan
{{{Together-Divine-Love-BE}}}


NOTICE - If you are reading my blog from Europe, it is with your consent that you accept any cookies that come with the posting. Thank you.













No comments:

Post a Comment