Sunday 13 December 2015

Thank You


Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I last posted an article, and many of you have written to me or contacted me to check if I am alright. Thank you so much for caring, I am fine now. 
I was away on 2 weeks medical leave recovering from heart failure, gladly everything turn out alright and I am back on my feet. 
I hope everyone is fine, and look forward to putting up more articles and to share more information with everyone. 
Thank you
Love
Alan

Make the best of it. When you make the best of whatever you're focused upon, your future will be better than your now. If each moment you're making the best of what-is, no matter what it is, you make the best of it; make the best of it; make the best of it—your future just gets better and better and better, and better.
---Abraham

You can be happy or sad, it doesn't matter. You get to choose. You can go this way or that way. You get to choose. Figure it all out as you go. There's not one right path. There are many right paths. Do anything you can do -- which means think it or speak it or do it -- that makes you feel a little better.
---Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment