Wednesday 3 February 2016

A Sharing!

The following is a request from someone for help for her husband with Diabetes- 
Looking for some help, friends. My husband has diabetes and high blood pressure. Recently his sugars and BP have been much higher than normal. Yesterday I worked through Raymon's Techniques book and used the techniques and suggestions that I felt applied to working with my husband to alleviate these issues. This morning I asked him how he felt and he said much better. He looked better too. But this afternoon he's right back where he was before I did the dowsing last night.
I've checked/worked with: desire to live and nature spirits which were strong, removed all entities and demons as suggested in the book, checked for curses, confirmed his energy level is good, scrambled the frequency of the diabetes and adjusted the frequency to his (I forgot to banish the spirit of the disease last night, but I did do that on Sunday), invited in the spirit of prosperity esp. as it pertains to health, cut all psychic cords. I didn't ask about beliefs (again had done that Sunday).
I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I think there must be something or his levels wouldn't be all out of whack again today.
Replies :-
If you have Raymon's DVD use it, save yourself a lot of time to check on so many issues. You did not mentioned about blood sugar level, BP levels so we will not know if the condition is serious or not, these levels can be controlled by proper diet and exercise, although we can use dowsing to adjust our body chemistry, it should not be an excuse to not practice good nutrition and exercise. Having said all these, you can try adjusting his body chemistry and PH levels to the most appropriate level for his best good. Balance his blood chemistry and BP too. Thank you.

Thank you, Tan. Yes, I mentioned they are recently much higher than normal. He's been very stable since being diagnosed 16 years ago. I don't have any DVDs, only the book at this point in time. smile emoticon

You can go to You tube or Raymon's website to play Blueprint for Freedom, Raymon pretty much covers all the issues in this video. I would like to suggest too that you download a mp3 from Raymon's website to energize water for your husband to drink everyday put intentions into the water that it will heal him appropriately. Working on the water in my view is quite effective as I have a few successes with some people I have worked on. Thank you for bearing with me.

Thank YOU for offering suggestions!

Replies by others
Hi ,as Tan suggested use Raymon's videos, make it easy on yourself and go tohttp://www.raymongrace.us/dowsing.html Raymon's videos are listed here including Random Act s of Kindness, which will also be helpful for balancing the brain smile emoticon

I would ask if your hubby wants to be healed and find out if there are blocks to healing and see if you have permission to remove the blocks. Sometimes there are subconscious things going on that will reverse any improvement.

Thanks, I will check that too!

can use dowsing chart and ck on overall impact of his medications on him. You can neutralize the non-beneficial effects of medications, which allow the beneficial aspects to take effect.

u can use the same process above to ck on foods/diet items, supplements, etc.

Thank you.

You might also need to go back to before he was born into this lifetime. I like to go back to one second before the issue (in this case diabetes) became a spark of an idea. Typically, the way the male brain if neurologically designed, a man likes to win to feel like a man. If there are some issues in his past where he felt like a loser, and the issues weren't resolved, THAT might be popping back up again now in the diabetes sugar spike.

Think about what "sugar" means to him. If it metaphorically means the "sweet things in life" AND that they are missing (because a part of him is stuck feeling like a loser because he can't provide for his family, can't provide for himself, feels out of control of his well beingness, etc., that part of the male brain may be the cause. It could the the "final straw" so to speak that's causing the spikes. So, the spirit of the LACK of "sweet things in life" and its life force may need to be removed, neutralized and transformed. I see this a lot in my energy work clients. It is the metaphorical meaning of their issue that is keeping them stuck.

Also, there may be a need for the spirit guides (unfriendly entities and aliens) and the spirit doctors (demonics) to take the implants, evil-intent, co-dependent programs out of the water memory in his body to a dimension that can no longer harm him. Especially if its a sudden onset of negative or harmful behavior changes, I see this as demonic or unfriendly entity (poltergeist) attachment. Once I ask for that to be cleared, that also helps and usually ends it.

Is he a worrier? Or, are you a worrier? If so, the habit of worry needs to be neutralized. This comes from the upper left brain. If you want a free report on how to eliminate worry, please email me at brainviewtraininginstitute@gmail.com. In this report I also tell you more about the brain so you understand that better as well. Anyone who wants the report, please email me. In the email subject line just write "Free eliminate worry report."

Thank you all! I worked with some of these suggestions last night and again this morning - his blood sugar actually went up instead of down this morning. I will go to the Random Acts of Kindness video and work with that as he actually mentioned this morning that his head feels fuzzy and he was feeling dizzy off and on.

you are probably already doing this but might be good to ask for overall physical, emotional wellness and balance. As we know illnesses are mostly symptoms of other underlying issues (which you don't need to know to reverse) and include his entire energy field / and all remnants of it, any and everywhere. I'm thinking you can ask that anything you might have overlooked be included!!!

Thanks.

 Hi again,

When I see things hold on, boomerang or get worse that is usually a sign of a demon or unfriendly alien or entity trying to hold on because it knows its in the process of being discovered, neutralized and transformed into something beneficial for humanity.

Ask the dowsing system powers that be to look in timelines of all kinds including before birth timelines, familial karmic influential timelines, time timelines, space timelines, space time timelines, time space timelines, realities, parallel realities, alternate realities and to look in between those places listed for covert, co-dependent, evil-intent residue. Ask that those frequencies be scrambled, deactivated, disassembled through scalar time, disconnected, dissolved and re-encrypted with the frequency of 5th dimension energy and then neutralized and transformed into the appropriate frequency vibrations of 5th dimension energy. Be sure to ask that the voids be filled with frequency of 5th dimension energy. See if that totally clears the issue then.

Thanks so much for all the information. It's mind boggling - the things I don't know that I don't know. I have just watched Random Acts of Kindness and checked the three areas Raymon mentioned there. I will also double-check everything you mentioned, Lauren, I think I did all of that but want to be certain. And Susan, thanks for your insights into the male brain. He is indeed a worrier. I'm emailing you straight away.

Thanks again, everyone, for your insight and suggestions. I know we can kick this thing out of his life; I just need to be kicking the right thing!
END.

I put up the above to demonstrate how far you can use dowsing to solve problems, my original feelings when I responded to her was that she was going the long way and not using simple solution, if she had used the DVD for a while she would probably see results she wanted. (reply in blue)

Maybe her desire to learn more activated vibrations and attracted so many answers to her queries that she was overwhelmed. I guess this is what it meant to be for her, ask and it is given, seek and ye shall find. (there were more replies that I did not copy over)

My view is that your intention is all that you need, simply intending healing energy or light to the person will improve and heal the conditions definitely,but sometimes it might need a few more tries to complete the job. 

Be Patient and Observe, no need to know all the reasons just do it.

Love
Alan












No comments:

Post a Comment