Wednesday 10 February 2016

Sharing a Happy Experience I had.



Back to work from the Lunar New Year holidays, feeling refreshed after the short break. There were many energy changes over the past week and I am sure everyone would have done their daily energy work to neutralize all these.

A new item I am working on now is Solar influences, here is the dowsing command I use - 'Please neutralize the negative effects of Solar Influences on me and my family, Thank you.' You can expand the command to neutralize your workplace, surrounding areas, and of course your friends, pets and people you have to associate with in your day. You can check the energy level before and after you do this, and see if there is an improvement to the energy level of the person or place you worked on.

I was at the River Safari yesterday together with my wife, while enjoying the exhibit of squirrel monkeys, one of them jumped onto my shoulder and stayed on while I carried on walking around. The other visitors quickly took out their cameras and started snapping photos, so me and the monkey became the stars of the show. After a while the monkey jump off and went back up into the trees. It was an interesting experience for me especially for this year being the Year of the Monkey.

      Me with the Monkey.

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves and having a break from work during this holiday season, be sure to take rest regularly, drink plenty of water, and take good care of yourselves, this is going to be an exciting year energetically.

Best Wishes!

Love
Alan


PLAY – improvise; expand consciousness and discovery; 

build connections






No comments:

Post a Comment