Monday 22 February 2016

Be the Change you want to See



I am not sure if I am becoming sentimental or the energy is affecting me, I find myself reduced to tears so easily. I was watching a movie on TV this morning and I was crying throughout the whole show. 

Yesterday I shared a link, and I hope everyone got their water energized and is having energy water coming out from your very own tap. Isn't it wonderful what dowsing can do? Your very own fountain of youth, if you put that intention into your water.

I wrote to Raymon to ask him if his body was energizing water where he went without even dowsing the water, like a walking water energizer, since his body was made out of mostly water(energized) and he has put in the intention that the water he energized will energize all water that it comes in contact with. (you can also do this) He was modest, and pointed out that his friend Jeff has achieved this. 

'Jeff has reached this point. All he needs to do is pick up a bottle of water and it is energized with all the minerals and nutrition his body needs.'

This demonstrate what your mind can do, if you put it to use, as Raymon said 'All matters are composed of energy, and intelligent human mind can change energy.'

If you believe you can, you can and if you believe you can't, you can't, I am sure you would make the right choice to how you should be.

Be the change you want to see!

Thank you
Love
Alan

DELICIOUS-HUG-BLESSED-CLAP. 
(Awaken appreciation for the present moment, connect with another, feel warm appreciation, feel gratitude and appreciation, feel good and show appreciation.)














No comments:

Post a Comment