Tuesday 15 April 2014

How to Win the Lottery

I realize that I am not writing much of my own material recently, this is partly because I am rather busy and secondly I find that I have been writing a lot about negative energies and the negative effects on us. I was thinking that I should write on more positive subjects and not add to all these negativity that is happening every day.
Here is a fun dowse for those who are interested to strike the lottery, try it out and let me know if it works.

'Please align me to the most probable timeline in which I have the highest probability of winning the lottery. Thank you.'

You can modify this statement to suit any other desires that you might want for yourself. Please remember that happiness is not about winning the lottery, but it is nice to win it once. Have fun with this, and don't let yourself get addicted to the lottery.

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You! Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

Please enjoy this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment