Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sharing Another Good Dowsing Result

The other day a friend visited me, while we were having coffee he 'causally' mentioned to me that his relationship with his wife wasn't that good. I asked him what was the reasons that might have cause this. He confessed that his wife found out about an affair that he had when she saw the messages on his mobile phone.

He told me that they were not on talking terms and his wife threaten that she will put him in the news, this made him very worried as being in the news could me something really bad. I asked him if he had terminated his affair and if he was sorry. He said he has and would like to improve his relationship with his wife, so I agree to help him. The first thing I thought to do was to neutralize all negative probable futures for him and his wife, next I transmuted all events that adversely affected their relationship into love.

Today he called me and wanted to have a coffee break again, but I was unable to meet up with him as I am tied down with work, any way he informed me that things have worked out for him and his wife and thanked me for the help rendered.

I glad that it turn out good, as I am not sure if the dowsing done for him were effective, his feedback confirm that it works. This is another example of the effectiveness and usefulness of dowsing, many of life's little problems can be solved if you use the energy effectively with a strong faith in your dowsing system.

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You! Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.













No comments:

Post a Comment