Wednesday 9 April 2014

Some Updates

Life is supposed to be fun. You said, "I'll go forth and choose. I'll look at the data, and I'll say yes to this and yes to this and yes to this; and I'll paint a picture of the things that I want, and I'll vibrate about them because that's what I'm giving my attention to. And the Universe will respond to my vibration. And then I'll stand in a new place where a whole new batch of yeses are available, and I'll say yes to this and yes to this and yes to this." You did not say, "I'll go forth and struggle into joy," because from your Nonphysical Perspective you know it is vibrationally not possible. You cannot struggle to joy. Struggle and joy are not on the same channel. You joy your way to joy. You laugh your way to success. It is through your joy that good things come.
---Abraham

Hello Folks,
Raymon has updated some of his DVDS, plus the Medicine Place CD.
They have updated information on them, plus an option to select a track for doing the dowsing work
or playing the whole DVD for information and explanations.
I have just finished watching them and they are great, completely redone, with nice scenery.
You can check them out at Raymon’s product page at:http://www.raymongrace.us/products.html
We are half way though the week, wishing everyone success with your projects.

Just came across this video clip and love to share with you.

After watching this, you will understand better & clearer
how a simple sound spa session can incredibly benefit you.
Then you will learn to cherish and
appreciate every session even more than ever.

Ask yourself how easy is it to receive a sound spa session? 
Is it commonly available everywhere?

This is a gentle reminder that it's easy for human nature
to take things for granted when things are made easily available.  
We must always remain grateful & thankful to the Divine
for all the wonderful opportunities that are presented to us.
Acknowledge with the most sincere gratitude & appreciation.
Then only will you receive more abundance in your life!

However, do note that your absolute Trust, Belief, & Faith
are the most important ingredients for the effects to happen! 

Thank you, Namaste, Mitakuye Oyasin! 
   


The Path Back To Love -- An Introduction to Diane Mandle  

Uploaded on Nov 21, 2009
Satiama.com presents an introduction to sound healer Diane Mandle,
who uses traditional Himalayan and Tibetan sound instruments
 to encourage healing of mind, body and soul and
open the energetic channels for each person to find a path back to infinite love.
Please enjoy and share as part of Satiama's work to
increase the capacity to give and receive love and to heal the Earth and
its inhabitants through this process.
 Diane's meditation and journey CDs and self-guided classes
about learning to use the ancient techniques of sound healing are available at


Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You! Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment