Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Sharing

This week I have come across 2 cases that are interesting, one was a woman being possessed by demonic forces and the other was a little girl who is afraid whenever it rains.

The first case was from a friend who called me on Sunday evening telling me that he was at a friend's place and that there is this woman who is hysterical and asked me if I could help. It was quiet Sunday for me and after my dinner I was relaxing and looking forward to work on Monday. I was not prepared to be doing this but I told my friend that I would check with my dowsing system to see if anything could be done. After getting a 'yes' from the system I proceed to do the necessary energy works, afterwards I called my friend to see if it worked. He told me that the woman have settled down, and he believed that she will be alright, in his words translated from dialect he describe that earlier the woman seem to have been dragged away. (I think he meant that the woman's soul was dragged away.) This was not what has happen, apparently the demonic forces was trying to possess the body of the woman and her soul was being pushed out.

The second case involve a little girl about 5 years of age, she would cry every time it gets dark because it was going to rain, her father asked me to help and I did some checking through the dowsing system and found that she has a fragmented soul, I ask her father if she ever experienced any trauma in her young life. He describe an episode when they were near a water body this little girl suddenly became very afraid and started to cry, and another time she stepped on a leaf and again started crying uncontrollably. I did further checking and found that she had psychic infections too.

The energy of the earth is changing rapidly (said many times over) and these could possibly trigger all the above problems, in previous post about brain scan, there is scientific proof that people with mental problems do show to have physical damage to their brains. In those with Alzheimer's disease damage to the brain could show up in their brain scan as earlier as 15 years before any symptoms appear on the person. The rising energies of the earth affect your brain and may be manifested as abnormal mental behaviors. This is to say that unless you adjust yourself back into the appropriate frequency and balance you might suffer from brain damage that is detectable with a brain scan. (maybe I should go for a brain scan too. Hahaha)

'Please balance the blood flow to my brain, balance the left/right hemispheres of my brain and balance my brain chemistry. Thank you.'

Takes you less than a few seconds to say the above sentence as a prayer, please try to do so everyday. Ask to adjust your body frequency to the ideal frequency for your best good too.

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You! Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.
Amazing Benefits Of Bananas





No comments:

Post a Comment