Thursday 15 May 2014

A Personal Sharing

Just a short sharing, a few days ago I met a neighbor, we sat down and talk for a while, I felt that his energy field was not so good but I kept it to myself and we exchange updates about ourselves. From the conversation I gather that he was having lots of problem at home and at work. As we move along, the subject of energy came up, he ask me about his energy and I told him that he would not like to know. He insisted and I told him what I saw, his energy was all messed up, he begin to deny that it is so and I told him to look what is going on with his life. His son was using the supplement credit card and chalking up over a thousand dollars a month, he had to pay for his son's medical bills and that is another thousand over a month. His wife is having lots of stress at work and is intending to resign, with the amount of pay he was making he was feeling the pressure from all these.

I am sharing this story because last week a friend help me cleared some issues with dowsing and he picked up that there was a lot of negative energy found on me, I ask him about this and he told me that it was from the people I cleared from my dowsing list. I have since modify my dowsing list and change the number of times I would dowse for the people on the list. (actually only when necessary) My neighbor and his family was on my dowsing list and I come to realize how much negative energy I was taking on last night when I was awaken by an energy, I shook off my sleep and check what was it. I saw it was my neighbor's son (spirit) and he was asking me to help him clear away the negative energy for him. I check with my system and it was agreed that I could cleared these for him one last time. He had 140 negative entities, 110 bad spirit guides and 240 demonic forces on him on top of these there were many other negative issues. All of these was cleared and hopefully this made a difference for him. 

I am not trying to tell anyone not to help others with your dowsing, but please do not make the mistake I have, I created the dowsing list because it was convenient for me to dowse for a large number of people without having to call out every name, but as time went by my list became bigger and bigger with more and more names added. I did not regularly checked if I could go on clearing all these people and just simply kept on doing it. I now know that even energy cleaning needs a spring cleaning once in a while, I have not stop loving all the people that I removed from the list, I wish for the very best for them, but I do need to move on.

This is a form of non-beneficial psychic cord that I tie to myself and if not for my friend I would have not know about it.  Thank You!


When energies and vibrations do not match,
people will naturally drift apart.
This understanding is important!

Each individual ultimately chooses through free-will, the path to take.
They do this after going through many opened-doors and opportunities offered.

The Shift is already happening and changes are upon us.
So people ride the wave according to their energies and vibrations.

Some have started preparations years ago,
and are maintaining the momentum. More are also awakening
and decided to move with the flow. 

Follow your heart and if it tells you to put more effort 
in your spiritual practice, go for it. 
There is nothing to lose but all to gain!


Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.









No comments:

Post a Comment