Wednesday 21 May 2014

Holographic Universe

I was not feeling well yesterday, caught a flu bug I guess, anyway I am recovering now. The energy is shifting constantly and I guess many will feel it in their body sometimes as flu like symptoms. Meditation is a good way to relieve oneself from all these. A simple way to meditate is to close your eyes, observe your breath and start counting down from 25 to 1 a few times, this will bring your brain frequency into alpha state which is helpful to the body for healing and recovery.
Water is another important factor to take note, make sure you drink lots of water everyday, use a small amount of good sea salt or pink salt together with the water you drink, this will help to hydrate your body more efficiently.
We are now in a stage of evolution that mankind have never experience before, it will be an exciting time for all of us.
Please watch this interesting video sent to me yesterday by a good friend, this video blew my mind, I hope it does the same for you too!
Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment