Friday 16 May 2014

Another Personal Sharing

A few days ago, a friend requested me to take a look at his house, he told me that his wife was having funny feelings, he describe that his wife felt like there was smoke coming out of her from both sides of her ears. I went to his house to take a look, this is what I found. There was 2 areas of his home that had negative energy, one at the front door and the other at the kitchen stove, after detecting these, I asked his wife how she felt each time after she prepared a meal from the kitchen stove, she replied that she felt nauseated and dizzy. 
I found that there was noxious energy rays coming from where the kitchen stove is located, and these rays was shooting up from all the way to the ground floor. (they are living on the 10th floor) The rays have cause her to actually leak energy which explains the feeling of smoke coming out of her ears. I neutralize and scramble the noxious energy rays and transform these into 5th dimensional energies. I then cleared the house and the whole family. The kids were a joy to work with, when I energize them they immediately could see energy and could describe the energy they saw working for them. I gave his wife and him a standard reiki healing and seal off any holes in their energy field. The energy of their home went up to 100% after the energy works was completed. 
Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

WATCH THIS SHORT CLIP
SIMPLE & POWERFUL MESSAGE

QUOTE FROM THE CLIP

ANCHOR INTO POSITIVE EMOTION
The whole world rises up to support you
Ask yourself what you deeply believe in
hold on and turn it into a little Mantra . . .  
The whole world rises up to support you


Power within to overcome obstacles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_4QiaTyuQU







                                           








No comments:

Post a Comment