Sunday 8 June 2014

Another Sharing

Today I read an open letter to my PM, it is a strong statement of our people's feelings about our leaders, in the letter fear was mentioned as an instrument use to keep the people in line, but it sad to acknowledge that it is the instrument most commonly use in all level of social structure. 

Fear can permeate through in our life without us knowing and sometimes we, ourselves are guilty of using fear. As dowsers, we can transmute fear into divine love, but it is most important to transmute all fear from oneself into love before working on anything else. Fear will always set us up on the wrong foot, for anything we do, or intent to do. 
(if you are interested to read the open letter please visit this link- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kpyDKHn1vV_i5FUR-PbfS8giLQJMzpuI8l8ku3batYQ/edit?usp=drive_web )

Times are changing and everything will change with the time, I have no doubts that if my leaders resist to change with the times then things will take it natural course and change accordingly. 

Yesterday I paid a visit to little India and saw that things are back to normal, the crowds have returned and the drinking of alcohol can be seen all around the area. The energy of course was unpleasant to say the least, it felt to me like another time bomb about explode in the form of another riot, all it takes is the right time and energy to trigger this again. 

I recently found a shop that was selling bian stones and bought a few of them for my own use, I was having some pain on my right wrist and after wearing the bian stone bracelet for one night and the pain disappeared.

If you are interested to find out more please visit this link- http://www.sunnforest.com/Bianstone/Who-needs-Bian-stone.html



  Wearing bracelets 10 min later                                  
                       Left wrist: Jade bracelet. 
                       Right: Bian stone bracelet.  

The above site has lots of information about bian stones and its uses, if you are in Singapore, pay a visit to Block 682 Tessensohn  Road, there is a shop that sells crystals products, they carry a wide range of bian stone products too for a very reasonable price. (Between S$3-S$20)

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.



No comments:

Post a Comment