Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dowsing and You



When I teach someone to use energy, they usually ask me questions like which hand to send out energy and which is use to receive energy. I tell them both their hands can be use to send or receive energy, then they tell me that someone have told them or they read something about only right hand can be use to send energy, I always wonder why do they want to restrict themselves about what they are able to do, after all it is the mind that is doing it.

Another question that I commonly come across is 'Can I really do it?' well if you believe you can, you can, and you believe you can't, you can't. You are the what you think, you create your own reality, no one else does it for you. Some people would consult me about their desire for a career change or their wish to set up their own business, they would always ask if it is the right move or is it the right timing to make the switch. 

After talking to some of them, I notice that they are just trying to get endorsement before they make their move, they actually already have a well thought out plan before they even come to me. This is all fine for me, as I do get paid to give out my endorsement (some times) but why give away your power to me. I would not know any better about what is best for you, I just pick up my pendulum and ask, you can do the same, or toss a coin, accept the results and move on. 

I found an interesting video about dowsing that I like to share with you, it shows the adventure of one woman's journey into the world of dowsing, please enjoy the videos.

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment