Tuesday 3 June 2014

Transformation

Here are a few issues that I have found to affect myself over these few weeks, I was not feeling right energetically within myself and after checking this is what I discovered that was affecting me.

You might like to check for yourself if these affect you too, ask a friend to double check your results as a safeguard. 

What is the overall effects of the energy of my home upon me?
I was surprise to get a negative 70 for this.
Neutralize all negative effects of the energy of my home upon me.

Are there negative implants affecting me?
I found a few implants affecting me.
Please remove all negative implants for me.

Are there negative thought forms affecting me? 
I got a yes on this.
Please neutralize all negative thought forms and change them to their opposite so that they can never hold negative energy again.

Am I in my most appropriate timeline?
My timeline was shifted.
Please align me to the most appropriate timeline that is for my best good.

I hope the above information will be helpful to all who is experiencing something is not right about themselves.

Thank You! I Love You!
I Appreciate You!
Best Wishes to All.
Always Better and Better.



Everything being composed of energy, and the shape, form and transformation of this energy is determined by frequency and vibration.
metamorphosisAs the Earth changes its vibration and frequency as it raises itself into a new dimension, we too must prepare ourselves for transformation. “They” have said that we will notice the physical effects more as the frequencies and vibrations increase.
Many of us can sense this transformation; on another level of our being, something profound is happening. With all the changes going on around us, our physical bodies must also change in order to adjust.
During a time of transformation, some physical symptoms may be unpleasant and cause concern. As the frequency of the planet increases, we will have less difficulty with symptoms caused by energy blockages.th (15)
Many of my subjects have been told that they must change their diet in order to make the adjustment in frequencies to achieve physical and spiritual transformation. They and I have been warned repeatedly to stop eating meats, especially beef and pork. We were cautioned against eating animal protein in general, due to the processing with harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients which act as irritants to the body.
The body cannot achieve transformation if toxins are polluting it. “They” said fowl and fish were better meats because they are lighter, but the best foods of all are fresh fruits and vegetables.
th (18)The information I have received clearly states the body must become lighter in order to make the ascension and realize transformation. Drinking clean water is also extremely important in order to flush the body of toxins and to resonate with higher frequencies.
With a new understanding that what we eat affects not only our physical but spiritual transformation, it is more crucial now than ever to pay extra attention to our diet.
Dolores Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment